How to Apply
Apply now for our London intake
Are you ready to apply for a year in London?
The application deadline for our August 2019 intake has passed. If you are interested in applying for this intake, please contact your admissions team.
Before you start your application make sure that you have checked:
- If you are eligible for the Program
- Which academic program you are applying for
- How much the Program will cost
- Apply - Submit your application and pay your application fee
- Interview – If your application is successful you will be invited for a face-to-face or skype interview with Mountbatten Program
- The candidate pool – If your interview is successful you will need to pay your deposit and then you will be placed in our candidate pool
- Selection – Our host organizations will select who they would like to interview from the candidate pool
- Placed – If a host organization offers you a placement you are officially placed on the Mountbatten Program and you will now need to pay your remaining program fee
- Visa – Once placed, Mountbatten Program will help coordinate your visa and prepare for your arrival in London
Our next intake starts in August 2019.
Trainees must arrive in London on Monday 12 August 2019, unless informed otherwise.
Please use the application guidance document to help you submit a successful application.Apply here